The new me. Life after a break-up
Each one of us has had a moment in our lives where we have had to say goodbye to our beloved.
Each one of us knows how painful and difficult it is usually to forgive an insult or betrayal. To live through the pain. To let go of all the memories. How difficult it is to accept that you are no longer with that person.
How to get over a break-up? How to overcome the insults? How to let go of the pain? How to get ready for a new and happy relationship?
It is important to “process” negative feelings and emotions related to the separation and learn how to put an end to the relationship. This will help us release positive vibrations in order to open our heart again and continue to believe in love and happiness!
During this practical lecture:
- You will remove the basic negative feelings associated with the separation
- You will restore your self-esteem and confidence in yourself
- You will receive a mental balance and will feel energized
- You will learn what female states you need to strengthen
- You will learn how to build a relationship with your ex-partner and what you have to say to him, to your children and relatives
- You will create an image of a new man that you want to attract into your life.
The break-up is not the end of the world, this is the beginning of a new happy life! And what it will be – depends entirely on you!
Host: Natalia Kobylkina