I am an expensive woman – from a Cinderella to a queen
Have you noticed that we are often referred to as dear…
But are we really dear?
Do I really feel like this and do I really get the respect of something of value and importance?
Try to see your attitude towards this word: dear!
Say it a few times out loud: I am dear, I am dear, I am dear. Do you feel it? What do you feel?
When I did this practice, I felt like crying and I said to myself:
- I am not from this class
- I was born a Cinderella and that’s who I will be forever
- I don’t have rich parents
- I am, for sure, no Miss Universe
- Anything I get comes with a lot of hard work, I kept saying to myself through tears.
In my school there were always kids who were just perfect, perfectly dressed, they had perfect writing, and everything was right with them.
That was not the case for me, I always had stains on my clothes and my handwriting has always been bad.
And I almost stopped dreaming of one day being one of those perfect women, dear women.
I thought I will always be just a nerdy girl and others would point at her and laugh.
I worked a lot on this, I read, I went to seminars all the time, and step by step I moved towards this. And it all worked out. I can boldly say that at the moment I feel like a dear woman, as a woman, as a person and as a specialist. And other people consider me as that too.
What have I changed? I weight the same, I don’t have richer parents and I still have my bad handwriting, but my thoughts are definitely different and this has led to that feeling of being dear!
What we will work with:
- A strategy from a Cinderella to a queen
- How to change your destiny
- How to sell yourself as something dear
- How to be successful as a specialist and a woman
- How to get expensive gifts and trips
- How to make a beautiful life
- 180 degrees turn
Complete change and bold dreams!
A change of an energy level
if you are properly following all the practices you will receive a gift at a higher price than the course
Host: Natalia Kobylkina