From Heroine to Goddess
HOST: Natalia Kobylkina
Test – check if you are a Heroine
- You are proud to do everything yourself
- You constantly prove yourself right. But you are right and unhappy
- You can’t rely on men and even if you trust them, they still don’t do well
- You are used to not asking for help and it is even humiliating for you
- You have to take care of your finances in this life
- You feel alone, but you realize that it’s better that way than with the wrong man
- You have so many responsibilities in life, but no one else can do the job
- You find it difficult to delegate and do not believe that you can only do the things you really want to do
- You attract weak and infantile men, unable to take care of you and your child, and you secretly dream of a real man – a Hero!
If you see yourself at most points on this list – congratulations, you are a real Heroine! But it is precisely this heroism that leads you to fatigue, illness, thousands of responsibilities, often to loneliness or weak infantile partners.
Where does this model of “heroism” come from? – from a family where you had no right to be a woman, where pampering and lightness were not respected.
Probably your mother worked hard and you just didn’t have a choice, that’s why you took on this family pattern. There are other reasons we will consider at the seminar and webinar.